In your Avisynth file use commands similar to
LoadPlugin("F:\UnComb\UnComb.dll") AviSource("D:\wherever\myfile.avi") UnComb()
Of course replace the file and directory names with your own. There are no parameters.
1) Requires Avisynth 2.5 and YV12 input.
2) Sorry, currently requires a P-III, Athlon, or higher. Needs SSEMMX support.
3) It will not handle improperly telecined material or bad video edit. It does not even check for combed frames. It just makes the best field match from what is available. It will not blend, interpolate, deinterlace, or even care. It is for reasonably good source material.
4) It does not and likely will not have fancy options like Telecide(). Use Telecide() when needed.
5) It does not decimate. Follow UnComb with Decimate(5) when you need to decimate frames from 30 to 24 fps.
6) It is wicked fast. ;-)
$Date: 2004/08/17 20:31:19 $